Triplett LVPRO30SR Upgradeable Cable Tester with 12 Tester Apps and 8 RJ45 Smart Remotes for all Wire Types (COAX, CAT5/5e/6/6a/7, Shielded/Unshielded)
- Powerful cable tester that can be upgraded from a growing list of tester apps
- Cable tester is preloaded with 12 apps + Length RLQ (Alert LEDs, Tone Locator, Port Blink, Speaker Pop, Speaker 7.1 ID, Wall Jack ID)
- Cable Test Pack includes Cable Map, Pass/Fail, Delay, Skew, & Ohms
- 10/100/1000 detection, PoE volts, phone volts, CCTV signal, battery load, and print test results (stores up to 250 reports)
- Package includes RJ45 Smart Remotes (8 pieces), RJ45/ Alligator clip adapters, patch cable, 9V battery, 10 RJ45 remotes, 10 Coax remotes, Coax adapters and zippered, embroidered pouch
Publisher: Triplett Test Equipment and Tools
Details: The LVPRO Series from Triplett is the tool that does it all! This industry leading cable tester is the one tester you need to run a variety of cable testing procedures including Cable Map, Ethernet Switch Port Blink, Speaker Pop, Cable Length, PoE Volts*, Battery Test, and 10/100/1000 indication*, with the ability to print results*. The LVPRO allows you be the pro in any cable testing situation. The series includes three models, the LVPRO20, LVPRO30, and LVPRO30SR. Each model is upgradable with a growing list of tester apps. The LVPRO20 is preloaded with a powerful cable testing pack and 6 device testing apps, plus Length Return Loss Quality (RLQ) Pack Apps, Alert LEDs to indicate POE, Tone Locator, Port Blink, Speaker Pop, Speaker 7.1 ID and Wall Jack ID (must be purchased separately for LVPro20 and LVPro30). It also includes RJ45/ Alligator Clip adapters, patch cable, 9V battery, and zippered, embroidered pouch. *On 30 & 30SR models only. The LVPRO30 comes with all the same features as the LVPRO20, but it comes preloaded with 6 additional tester apps, for a total of 12. The LVPRO30 also includes 10/100/1000 detection, PoE volts, phone volts, CCTV signal, battery load test, 10 RJ45 ID’s, 10 COAX ID’s, and the ability to print test results (Stores up to 250 Reports). The final model in the series, the LVPROSR, is the LVPRO30 feature pack plus RJ45 Smart Remotes (8-pieces). In addition, all of these models have a backlit screen and can be expanded with Triplett's new Test Modules that increase the form and function of an already powerful device. Founded in 1904, U.S.-based Triplett Test Equipment continues to be on the leading edge of specialized testers. Whether supplying vital test equipment to the U.S. Signal Corps during WWII, or providing the railroad industry with essential testers to ensure the safety of their crews and the public, Triplett prides itself in developing innovative, reliable, and durable test equipment for every technician--that also won't break the bank.