Starrett ST436.1CXFLZ 436.1 Series Outside Micrometer Set, Friction Thimble, Lock Nut, Carbide Faces, 0-6" Range, 0.0001" Graduation
- This set includes 1", 2", 3", 4", 5" and 6" micrometers with five standards in case
- Advanced sleeve design with staggered lines and distinct figures for precise and easy readability
- Balanced frame and thimble design insure easy handling
- Gracefully designed tapered frame for use in narrow slots and tight places
- Micro-lapped carbide measuring faces, quick and easy adjustment
Details: Recommended for mechanics, automotive service and machine shops, toolrooms, inspection departments, and wherever gaging involves a wide range of measurements. All sets come with attractive, protective cases which keep micrometers and standards together, readily accessible. Rigid and stable special cast iron frame with perforations for lightness and ribbed for strength and stability.