Starrett S234MJ End Measuring Rod Set with INSULATED HANDLE and Spherical Ends, 25mm-300mm, 12 Pieces
- Rods or "standards" are for checking and setting micrometers of 2 inch
- Made of special tool steel in rod form with ends hardened and accurately lapped to a spherical radius
- Used on machine tools for comparing gages
- Ideal for checking precision measuring tools
- These standards are the ones used for all micrometers furnished with standards
Release Date: 2017-03-06
Details: Starrett S234MJ end measuring rod set with insulated handle and spherical ends, 25mm-300mm, 12 pieces. Starrett 234 end measuring Rods or “standards” are for checking and setting micrometers of 2 inch capacity and larger, and are also used on machine tools for comparing gages, checking precision measuring tools, for measuring parallel surfaces, and many other types of work. They are made of special tool steel in rod form with ends hardened and accurately lapped to a spherical radius.