Starrett 781XTZ-258 3-Point Contact 2-2 5/8-Inch Range, Fixed Anvil AccuBore Electronic Bore Gage with Output
- Single-hand operation with right- and left-hand viewing flexibility
- Large, easy-to-read digital display
- Enhanced wear life with carbide-faced contacts - available from 1/2-Inch to 8-Inch
- Convenient "Go/No Go" tolerance indicator lights
- True alignment with mechanically-driven parallel anvils
Release Date: 2017-05-15
Details: The Starrett AccuBore is a high-quality, trigger-activated, three-point contact bore gaging system with extended range. Its convenient single-hand operation provides speed and control. It also features an easy-to-read digital display as well as mechanically-driven parallel anvils which extend simultaneously, establishing a more true alignment to the axis of the bore, providing consistent pressure and more accurate readings as opposed to models with spring-driven contacts. The gage also features a set of "go/no go" lights that quickly indicate whether a bore measurement is within a preset tolerance window.