Starrett 224.1ERLZ Interchangeable Anvil Micrometer Set, 16"-20", 0.001" Grad
- Suitable wrenches are furnished to make necessary adjustments
- Combination ratchet and speeder for uniform pressure and quicker adjustment
- Quick and easy sleeve adjustment
- Advanced sleeve design with staggered lines and distinct figures for precise and easy readability
- Balanced frame and thimble design ensure easy handling and better readability
Release Date: 2017-03-12
Details: The Starrett 224.1, 224.1M series interchangeable anvil micrometers feature a wide range of measurement and flexibility. Each micrometer is equipped with a series of easily interchangeable anvils, thus providing the full range in steps of 1" or 25mm with a single micrometer. This 224.1ERLZ features 16-20" measuring range. Smooth friction thimble for uniform pressure, the combination ratchet and speeder for uniform pressure and quicker adjustment, or a plain micrometer that depends on your own “feel”. recommended for mechanics, automotive service and machine shops, tool rooms, inspection departments and wherever gaging involves a wide range of measurements. This 224.1ERLZ includes these standards: 16", 17", 18", and 19". 16-20”, 001” grad.