RIDGID 48488 SeeSnake Mini Video Pipe Inspection Camera, Plumbing Snake Camera and Sewer Camera Locator with 200-Foot Reel and Self-Leveling Color Video Inspection Camera
- Features hardened stainless steel plumbing snake camera head with spring assembly for optimum durability
- 18 Rugged, high-intensity LED lights built into the sewer drain camera for exceptional viewing and long life
- Flexible transmitters make underground pipe locating easy - 512 Hz sonde transmitter is compatible with RIDGID pipe locators
- 1.18 Inch diameter, self-leveling inspection camera and works with 1-1/2 inch to 6-inch diameter plumbing line with a maximum run of 200 feet (61 meters)
- Sewer inspection camera is waterproof to 330 feet (100 meters) and can be used with any SeeSnake monitor or recorder
Publisher: Ridgid Tool Company
A step up from the RIDGID 14063 SeeSnake Mini Standard Camera to the self-leveling camera head allowing consistently upright images and 3 times more light to improve visibility in the line.
Includes 200-foot plumbing snake push cable in a drum, reel, and frame with self-leveling color inspection camera for a constant upright image, and sonde for line location, instructional DVD, and operator's manual.
RIDGID SeeSnake Mini video inspection systems offer unmatched reliability and performance in a rugged package. The metal frame and rugged drum stand up to the rigors of a variety of demanding job sites. The 18 LED lights provide exceptional viewing on compatible RIDGID SeeSnake monitors or recorders. Plumbing snake camera head is made of 100% hardened stainless steel with spring assembly for optimum durability while the camera provides 410,000 pixels of information. This drain camera has locator built-in. The flexible 512 Hertz sonde housed in the spring assembly even allowing for underground pipe location.
With a push cable diameter of 0.31 inches (8 millimeters) and a 1.18 inch (30 millimeter) diameter plumbing snake camera the SeeSnake efficiently inspects 1-1/2 inch to 6-inch diameter pipes.
This along with a smaller reel frame of 20 inches and reduced weight of 24.5 pounds makes it ideal for where portability and maneuverability are crucial including multi-story buildings, rooftops, confined areas, etc. Operate in temperatures from -4 degrees to 104 degrees Fahrenheit (-20 degrees to 40 degrees Celsius). Waterproof to a depth of 330 feet (100 meters ).
Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the RIDGID brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength, and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago.