Propane Gas LPG Leak Detector with DIGITAL READOUT. Measures in PPM, % LEL, or % vol. 7899 E-Instruments Gas Sniffer QUANTIFIES combustible gas leaks with large, easy-view LCD & 11-inch flex sensor.
Brand: Gass Sniffer
- IN THE BOX: 7899 Portable Propane LPG and Combustible Gas Sniffer with 11 inch Gooseneck Probe, 6 AAA Alkaline Batteries, Soft Vinyl Carrying Case, User Manual.
- QUANTITATIVE LEAK DETECTOR. Actual PPM, % LEL, or % vol readouts on the large, easy-to-read LED for Natural Gas, Propane, Town Gas, Methane, Butane, Kerosene, Gasoline and more. Applications for HVAC, residential, commercial, engines, piping, and industrial processes.
- LIGHT-WEIGHT AND CONVENIENT: Small, lightweight portable gas detector nicely fits in your hand and toolbox for easy transport and use. The 11-inch flexible probe helps detect small combustible gas leaks in hard-to-reach places and around appliances.
- RUGGED AND ACCURATE: Built tough to handle daily field use. Accurate, sensitive readings help you identify and pinpoint leaks. Semiconductor sensors improve sensitivity and extend service life. Auto Zero-Drift Adjustment on power-up.
- DESIGNED WITH THE HVAC TECH IN MIND. Audible beep interval adjusts as gas levels rise and fall, helping techs zero in quickly on leaks. Large easy-view LED gives numeric and virtual analog scale readings for accurate reporting. Short warm-up time and audible beep to signal instrument ready. Press-and-hold On/Off button prevents accidental shut-off. Selectable auto shut-off time. Hold key. Battery and sensor status indicators.
Details: Detect and QUANTIFY Propane Gas (LPG) leaks and other combustible gases including Natural Gas, Town Gas, Methane, Butane, Kerosene, Gasoline and more. The E-Instruments 7899 Portable Combustible Gas Leak Detector is a rugged, highly-sensitive, accurate and easy-to-use leak tester with an LED display, scale and audible beeper to effectively pinpoint small leaks of combustible gas hydrocarbon fuels from any piping and/or appliances. Inaccessible points can be reached with the flexible, 11″ long probe. Features include: • Visual LED screen & Audible Alarms • Rugged, accurate, and highly sensitive • Auto Zero-Drift Adjustment • Quick Response Time • 11″ Flexible probe to reach inaccessible or "impossible" places • Uses semiconductor sensors with improved sensitivity and extended long life The 7899 portable gas detector is the perfect handheld tool for any combustible gas leak detection including natural gas, town gas, propane, methane, butane, kerosene, gasoline and many more in a variety of applications including HVAC, residential, commercial, engines, piping, and industrial processes. This small, lightweight combustible gas detector fits nicely in your hand and in your toolbox for easy transportation and use. The 11-inch flexible probe enables users to quickly and easily detect combustible gas leaks around appliances and hard-to-reach places. The large, easy-to-read LCD displays readings in either ppm, % vol, or % LEL, providing a QUANTITATIVE measure of combustible gases-not just a qualitative indication.