Mitutoyo 515-565 Caliper Checker Calibration Standard, 1" to 12" Range
- Calibration standard for checking the measurement accuracy of calipers and height gauges from 1" to 12"
- High-hardness ceramic reference gauge blocks and base block resist abrasion to maintain calibration accuracy
- Reference gauge blocks are spaced to check the accuracy of inside, outside, and height measurements at 1", 2", 4", 6", 8", 10", and 12"
- Block pitch accuracy is + or - 0.0002" and block surface parallelism is 0.00008"
- Comes with a vinyl cover, inspection certificate, and instructions
Release Date: 2017-05-15
The Mitutoyo 515-565 Caliper Checker is a calibration standard for checking the measurement accuracy from 1" to 12" of vernier, dial, and digital calipers as well height gauges; and features wear-resistant ceramic reference gauge and base blocks. The reference gauge blocks and base block are made of high-hardness zirconia (ZrO2) ceramic to resist abrasion for maintaining calibration accuracy. The reference gauge blocks are spaced to check the accuracy of inside, outside, and height measurements at 1", 2", 4", 6", 8", 10", and 12". The block pitch accuracy is + or – 0.0002" and block surfaces have parallelism of 0.00008". The caliper checker comes with a vinyl cover, inspection certificate, and instructions. A calibration standard is a reference tool for determining the measurement accuracy of an instrument.
Mitutoyo manufactures precision measuring tools, metrology equipment, and related systems. The company, founded in Tokyo in 1934, formed Mitutoyo America Corporation in 1963 with headquarters in Aurora, IL.What's in the Box?
- Mitutoyo 515-565 Caliper Checker
- Vinyl cover
- Inspection certificate