Mitutoyo 511-932CAL Dial Bore Gauge Kit with Calibration, Inch, With Indicator (2923SB-10) and Cover, 0.7"-6" Range, 0.0001" Graduations, -0.0008" Accuracy
- Calibrated bore gauges (Mitutoyo 511-731, 511-732, and 511-733) with dial indicator (2923SB-10) measure 0.7" to 6.0" total, with 0.0001" graduations, + or - 0.0008" accuracy, and 0.01" range per revolution, for measuring the inside diameter and shape of bores
- Shockproof dial of indicator has a white face with contrasting hand, units displayed in fractional inches, and a jeweled bearing
- Contact points are carbide-tipped for durability
- Large, hollow-structured grip to reduce heat from the operator for accurate measurements
- Includes a Mitutoyo Certificate of Calibration that the tool has been calibrated, and meets the International Organization for Standardization/International Electrotechnical Commission (ISO/IEC) 17025 International Standard for testing and calibration laboratories
The calibrated Mitutoyo 511-932CAL dial bore gauge kit is used to measure the inside diameter and shape of bores such as holes, pipes, and cylinders. The three gauges (Mitutoyo 511-731, 511-732, and 511-733) and indicator (2923SB-10) included in the kit have a total measurement range of 0.7" to 6.0", graduations of 0.0001", an accuracy of + or - 0.0008", and a range per revolution of 0.01". The indicator's white dial and a contrasting hand help make measurements easy to read. The dial is shockproof and has a jeweled bearing. The contact points of the gauges are carbide-tipped for durability. The hollow-structured grip of the gauges reduces heat from the operator for accurate measurements. Mitutoyo calibrated tools include a Certificate of Calibration that provides evidence that the tool has been calibrated and is within allowable error specifications. Mitutoyo calibrated tools are certified by Mitutoyo's American Association for Laboratory Accreditation-accredited calibration laboratory (A2LA Certificate #750-01) to the International Organization for Standardization/International Electrotechnical Commission (ISO/IEC) 17025 International Standard for testing and calibration laboratories.
The balanced dial of the indicator has a reading of 0-5-0. This kit includes anvils, spacers, a sub-anvil, a wrench, and a dial protection cover. The kit comes in a fitted, plastic case.
|Range||0.7" to 6" (total)
0.7" to 1.4" (511-731)
1.4" to 2.5" (511-732)
2.0" to 6.0" (511-733)
|Accuracy||+ or - 0.0008"|
|Range per revolution||0.01"|
|Face||Dial, white face, shockproof, jeweled bearing|
|Measuring force||2.0 Newtons (N) or less (indicator)
4.0N or less (511-731)
4.0N or less (511-732)
5.0N or less (511-733)
|Guide force||6.0N or less (511-731)
6.0N or less (511-732)
10.0N or less (511-733)
|Stroke of contact point||1.2mm (511-731)
|Probing depth||100mm (511-731)
Bore gauges measure holes, or bores, in a workpiece. They can measure the interior diameter of a hole at any depth, while internal micrometers can only measure to the depth of their teeth. Bore gauges are typically calibrated with a setting ring and come in two types: simple and direct-measuring. Simple bore gauges are used with a caliper to transfer the hole measurement, while the more complex gauges take the measurement directly, and display it through a vernier, dial, or digital display. Bore gauges have a two- or three-point contact, indicating how many points on the gauge head touch the inside of the bore. Two-point contacts are better at measuring ovality, while three-point contacts are used to measure lobing or triangular form error. Pistol-grip bore gauges are used for fast, single-handed operation with repeatable results from one operator to another. Bore gauges can also be used in special applications, such as measuring threads, spline pitch diameters, and deep bores.
Mitutoyo manufactures precision measuring tools, metrology equipment, and related systems. The company, founded in Tokyo in 1934, formed Mitutoyo America Corporation in 1963 with headquarters in Aurora, IL.
What's in the Box?
- Mitutoyo 2923SB-10 dial indicator
- Mitutoyo 511-731 bore gauge
- Mitutoyo 511-732 bore gauge
- Mitutoyo 511-733 bore gauge
- (26) Anvils (includes 2" sub anvil)
- (10) Spacers
- Dial indicator protection cover
- Plastic case
- Certificate of Calibration