Landtek Vibration Meter Tester VM-6380-2 Imblance & Moving Measurement 2 Channels Parameters 0.1~400m/s² 10Hz~10kHz
- The lead time is about 2 business days, Fedex/DHL/UPS Shipping to USA is 4-7 days;
- It not only can show 2 same parameters in one display for 2 position measurement, but also can show 3 different parameters of velocity, acceleration and displacement in 1 display;
- Specially designed for easy on site vibration measurement of all rotating machinery for quality control,commissioning, and predictive maintenance purposes;
- Individual high quality accelerometer for accurate and repeatable measurements;
- Optional headphones for use as electronic stethoscope.
MeterTo mainly offers instruments and tools.
Please confirm the product is offered by our store MeterTo when purchasing, otherwise we can't ensure the quality and after-sale service.
VM-6380-2 has wide frequency range (10Hz~10kHz) in acceleration mode.
Used for measuring periodic motion,to check the imbalance and deflecting of moving machinery.
Specifically designed for present measuring various mechanical vibration.
So as to provide the data for the quality control, run time and equipment upkeep.
Sensor: 2 Piezoelectric Transducer
Acceleration: 0.1~400 m/s² 0.3~1312 ft/s² 0.0~40 g Equivalent Peak
Velocity: 0.01~400 mm/s 0.004~16.0 inch/s True RMS
Displacement: 0.001~4.0 mm 0.04~160.0 mil Equivalent Peak-peak
Accuracy: 5% of Reading+2 digits
Operating Conditions: Temperature 0~50ºC Humidity <90%RH
Power Supply: 4x1.5V AA(UM-4)Battery
Weight: 415g(without Batteries)
Standard Accessories: Main Unit/Piezoelectric Transducer/Powerful Rare Earth Magnet
Probe(Cone)&Probe(Spherical)/Carrying Case(B04)/Manual Book
Optional Accessories: Headset/RS-232C Data Cable with Software/Bluetooth Data Adapter with Software