Huanyu Instrument® Rotary Abraser(adbrader) Abrasion Tester ASTM F510, D4060, BS3900, E15, ISO 7784.2
- Used to simulate wear and tear on coatings and materials of all types
- these instruments use the principle of spinning a test sample under abrasive wheels
- These wheels may be made of many different materials including rubbers
- wool, felt, sand paper, tungsten carbide and vitrified clay
- Each turntable has dual abrading arms that are precision balanced
Details: The product usually takes 7--13 business days to arrive to your hand after your order is confirmed.
Independently operated, the abrading arms can be raised (or lowered) to mount or inspect specimens. Each arm is loaded for 250 gram pressure against the specimen with the wheel mounting assembly in place (exclusive of the weight of the wheel). To increase the load to 500 or 1000 grams, a mount for auxiliary weights is located on the outside of the abrading wheel bearing assembly. The location ensures that weights are concentric with the abrading wheel. A stud on the rear end of the abrading arm is used to carry an optional counterweight (used to reduce the wheel load 125 or 175 grams). The stud is also used to hold an abrading wheel as a counterweight to compensate for the weight of the working wheel. A wide range of abrasive wheels are available along with a grit feeder suitable for use with ASTM F510, D4060,BS3900; E15, ISO 7784.2
DIY Supplies:Paint & Decorating
Rotary disk revolution:60±2r/min
Specimen chassis:diameter100mmxdiameter6.2mm(center hole)x3mm
Dimension of abrasive wheel:51.4mmx12.7mm(refer CS-10F)
Load weight:250g 500g 1000g
Place of Origin:China (Mainland)
we will send the product to you as soon as possible
If you have any questions , please feel free to contact us.