Greenlee CM-1560-C Calibrated Clamp Meter, AC/DC, 1000-Amp
- Non-contact AC voltage detection
- Amptip provides increased accuracy on small wires carrying 60 amps or less
- Flashlight aids in positioning when working in dark areas
- AC voltage with digital filter for variable frequency drive applications
- Over molded grip for additional stability
Publisher: Greenlee Textron
Details: Greenlee AC True rms clamp meter is designed to measure AC currents, DC voltages, resistance and frequency. It includes digital low pass filter for precise readings on variable frequency drives. Clamp meter easily tests continuity and diodes. It can record average, maximum/minimum readings. Clamp meter comes with two voltage detection modes that is non-contact or single test lead. It has a two 1.5V AAA batteries, test leads and case for comfortable carrying. Clamp meter has AmpTip that provides increased accuracy on small wires carrying low currents. It gives precise measurements of the current up to 60600 Amps. Clamp meter has a 6000 count LCD display. It has a 1.18-Inch jaw opening. Clamp meter offers accurate measurements of voltage rating up to 600 VAC/DC. It easily holds data and gives exact measurements on the resistance range of 600, 6/60k Ohm. It offers correct measurements of frequency rating for voltage/AmpTip currents at 50/60 Hz and higher currents at 50 - 400 Hz. Clamp meter is UL listed.