Fluke 700P30 Gauge Pressure Module, 0 to 5000 PSIG
- Gauge pressure module has one pressure fitting and measure pressure with respect to atmospheric pressure
- Range: 0 to 5000 psi;0 to 34500 kPa;0 to 345 bar
- For use with Fluke 700 Series Process Calibrators
- Display pressure readings in any of 10 different pressure units you specify in the calibrator setup
- Calibrate locally with Fluke 700PCK Pressure Calibration Kit, a PC, and a precision pressure source
Warranty: Limited warranty and limitation of liability This Fluke product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover fuses, disposable batteries, or damage from accident, neglect, misuse, alteration, contamination, or abnormal conditions of operation or handling. Resellers are not authorized to extend any other warranty on Fluke's behalf. To obtain service during the warranty period, contact your nearest Fluke authorized service center to obtain return authorization information, then send the product to that Service Center with a description of the problem. This warranty is your only remedy. No other warranty such as fitness for a particular purpose are expressed or implied. Fluke is not liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or loss arising from any cause or theory. Since some states or countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of an implied warranty or of incidental or consequential damages, this limitation of liability may not apply to you.
Details: Display pressure readings in any of 10 different pressure units you specify in the calibrator setup; Rugged urethane molded case protects the module from rough handling and harsh conditions; Features internal temperature compensation from 0 Deg. C to 50 Deg. C for full-accuracy performance; Includes NIST-traceable calibration certificate; Module can be calibrated locally using the Fluke 700PCK Pressure Calibration Kit, a PC, and a precision pressure source; One year warranty