Extech PQ3470-2 Graphical 3-Phase Power and Harmonics with 200A Current Clamp Probe
- Large dot-matrix, sun-readable, graphical, backlit LCD
- Full system analysis with up to 35 parameters
- Log up to 30,000 reading on a removable SD memory card in Microsoft Excel format
- On-screen Harmonics display (1 to 50th order) with simultaneous display of Harmonics and Waveform
- 200A Current Probe included
Details: The PQ3470-2 is a 3-phase graphical power and harmonics analyzer/data logger capable of logging up to 30,000 sets of measurements on a removable SD memory card. The meter features a 3-phase voltage or current unbalanced ratio (VUR, AUR) and unbalanced factor, captures transient events (including dip, swell, and outage) with programmable threshold (%), a wide sampling rate range (2 seconds to 2 hours), a built in clock/ calendar and a CAT III 600 Volt safety rating. Complete with one year warranty, 4 voltage leads with alligator clips, 8 AA batteries, SD card, 100-240 Volt AC adaptor and case. Clamp probes sold separately.