EISCO Premium Quantitative Spectroscope, 5nm Accuracy
- Quantitative spectroscope for measuring light, wavelengths, and colors from light sources
- Holds diffraction grating and scale securely for legible readings
- Measures wavelengths from 400.0 to 700.0nm for detailed examination.
- Accuracy of +/- 5.0nm for precision measurement
- Versatile for measuring spectra emitted from charged gas tubes, flame tests, and during basic astronomy applications
EISCO quantitative spectroscope is used for measuring light, wavelengths, and colors from light sources, and holds the diffraction grating and scale securely for legible readings. The spectroscope measures wavelengths from 400.0 to 700.0nm for detailed examination, and has an accuracy of +/- 5.0nm for precision measurement. The spectroscope is versatile for measuring spectra emitted from a charged gas tube, flame test, or basic astronomy applications. The spectroscope is suitable for high school or college students, or ages 14 to 21.
Science education products incorporate applied math and science principles into classroom and homeschool-based projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use science education kits and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology.
EISCO Scientific manufactures and supplies lab equipment for education and industry. The company, founded in 1968 and headquartered in Rochester, NY, meets International Organization of Standardization (ISO) standard 9001: 2000.