CNYST SRT-6223+ Digital Sand Blasting Surface Profile Gauge with LCD Portable Surface Roughness Tester Meter with Range 0 µm to 800 µm (0 mils to 30 mils)
- ★ Range: 0 µm to 800 µm (0 mils to 30 mils)
- ★ Accuracy: ±5% or ±5 µm,(whichever is the greater)
- ★ Resolution: 1 µm (0.1 mils)
- ★ Principle: Inductance Type, Separate Probe.
- ★ This Digital Surface Profile Gauge is a handheld gauge for fast and accurate measurement of the peak-to-valley height of the surface profile of blast cleaned surfaces.
Details: Shipping Policy : Battery and Liquid not included during the shipping
This Digital Surface Profile Gauge is a handheld gauge for fast and accurate measurement of the peak-to-valley height of the surface profile of blast cleaned surfaces.
* It meets the standards of ASTMD-4417-B, IMOMSC.215(82), SANS5772, US Navy NSI 009-32, US Navy PPI-63101-000. Suitable for the laboratory and for use in harsh field conditions. Accurate, immediate and repeatable results.
* The tungsten carbide tip will last for up to 20,000 readings and can then be easily replaced by the user in the field. Cost per test is significantly lower than other test methods.
* Small in size, light in weight and easy to use.
* Manual or automatic power off.
* Metric/Imperial Conversion.
* Separate Probe.
* With average calculation function.
* Display : LCD
* Range: 0 µm to 800 µm (0 mils to 30 mils)
* Accuracy: ±5% or ±5 µm,(whichever is the greater)
* Resolution: 1 µm (0.1 mils)
* Principle: Inductance Type
* Dimensions: 162 x 65x 28 mm (6.4 x 2.6 x 1.1 inch)
* Operating temperature: 0~50ºC, Humidity:<80%RH
* Power Supply: 4 x 1.5v (AAA) battery ( Not included )
* Dimensions: 162x65x28 mm
* Weight: 280g
* Standard accessories included :Main Unit, sensor, Standard Sample Plate, Carrying Case ( B04 ), Operation Manual
* Optional accessory: RS-232C Cable with Software, Bluetooth Adapter with Software