Checkline TT-QCMF-750 Torque Wrench Tester 75 - 750 Lb. Ft. 3/4" Sq. Dr.
- ±0.25% Accuracy of indicated reading (Bidirectional)
- 3 modes of operation: Track, Peak and 1st Peak
- Eight (8) selectable engineering units: Oz.in., Lb.in., Lb.ft., Nm, cNm, KgfCm, gfCm, Kgfm
- NiMH rechargeable batteries provide 8-10 hours continuous use
- Includes NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate
Details: Range: 75 - 750 Lb-ft
Drive Size: 3/4"
The TT-QCM Torque Tester is designed for verification and calibration of a wide range of torque wrenches and torque tools. It's bench top design is perfect for testing click, dial, and digital wrenches, plus most power tools including impulse, DC electric and pneumatic.
A large LCD display with easy to navigate menu allows for quick setup. Storage memory allows 999 data points to be saved to the unit for review, or transmitted to a local printer or PC via the standard RS232 interface. High and low limits are easily set, and a panel mounted LED provides visual notification to the user when torque reaches these limits. Systems include dedicated internal transducers in vertical or horizontal configurations, it can be switched by the operator after purchase.