Agratronix Advanced Hay Straw And Silage Moisture Tester With Durable 20" Probe
- FAST, ACCURATE MOISTURE TESTING: Use the new AgraTronix Model 07105, Hay, Straw & Silage Moisture Tester to accurately measure moisture content of all your hay bales, straw bales and silage.
- NEW, ADVANCED DESIGN: AgraTronix's new Model 07105, Hay, Straw & Silage Moisture Tester features Automatic Density Compensation which measures push-force to determine whether a bale is high or low density, then adjusts the moisture reading for greater accuracy.
- VERSATILE: Measure moisture content and temperature of hay bales, straw bales and silage. The wide measuring range (8% to 72%) and offset calibration feature will help meet all your moisture-content measuring needs. The large LCD is brightly back-lit for easy reading outdoors and the on-board memory stores up to 1,000 moisture and temperature readings over a max of 64 bales. USB port for program updates and data downloads.
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: The sturdy, but light-weight meter features a stainless-steel probe and pointed tip that easily penetrates the tightest bales to a depth of 20". The unit reports moisture and temperature continuously and you probe. The handle features a tough, rubber grip for easy pushing and pulling of the probe through dense bales. Powered by 9V battery (not included). Auto-shutoff.
- IN THE BOX: One 07105 AgraTronix Advanced Hay, Straw & Silage Moisture Tester, user manual. Click "ADD to CART" to start measuring moisture content and temperature of your hay, straw and silage quickly and accurately with the new 07105 AgraTronix Advanced Hay, Straw & Silage Moisture Tester. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed!
Details: AgraTronix Advanced Hay, Straw & Silage Moisture Tester with Push-Force Density Compensator. Fast, accurate, digital hay moisture tester with a 20" stainless steel probe and tip. Measures 8%-72% moisture content. Automatic Density Compensation feature measures push force to determine whether bale is high or low density, then adjusts moisture result for more precise accuracy. Memory can store results for up to 64 bales with a total of 1,000 savable moisture and temperature readings. USB port for updates and measurement results download. Rubber handle grip allows for easier push or pull out of probe in dense bales. Also features a choice for hay or straw bales (separate mode for silage), offset calibration, backlit LCD screen, and automatic shutdown.