14 Inch Four Speed Woodworking Band Saw with Cast Iron Table, Blade, Miter Gauge
- Upper and lower ball bearing blade guides
- All ball bearing construction
- Cast iron table tilts 0-45° for bevel cuts
- Table dimensions: 14" x 14"
- Cut curves and compound curves up to 14 in. thick in wood or plastic
Publisher: Central Machinery
Details: You won't find a better value on an industrial-quality four speed woodworking band saw. Cut curves and compound curves up to 14 in. thick in wood or plastic. Amperage (amps) 7.1 Blade speed (FPM) 568, 1080, 1582, 2529 FPM Color Gray Maximum speed (rpm) 1700 RPM Number of speeds Four Table tilt (deg) 0-45° Wattage (watts) 550 Blade size 93-1/2 in. x 3/8 in. x 0.02 in. Depth of cut (in.) 6 in. Product Height 65 in. Product Length 19-1/2 in. Product Weight 167.2 lb. Product Width 24-1/2 in. Table dimensions 14 in. x 14 in. Throat depth (in.) 14 in. Accessories Included: heavy duty stand, blade, miter gauge