EXTECH TB400 Portable Turbidity Meter
- Large big-digit lcd and splash-proof front panel, portable design allows you to take measurement on-site instead of bringing solution back to the lab
- Measures up to 1000 ntu (nephelometric turbidity unit) with 0.01 ntu resolution, battery operated for field and on-site testing
- Microprocessor-based circuitry assures high accuracy and repeatable readings
- Requires only a 10Ml sample size, complete with 0 and 100 ntu standard solution test bottles, cleaning solution, test bottles with covers, cleaning cloth, six aaa batteries, and hard carrying case
- 2-Point calibration, auto power off,data hold and min/max record/recall
Release Date: 2017-03-01
Details: TB400 is a portable turbidity meter that tests water, food, beverages and other aqueous solutions. Meter comes complete with all the accessories to conveniently Test the turbidity of municipal water, food and beverage water, and other aqueous solutions where fluid clarity is important. Portable design allows you to take measurement on-site instead of bringing solution back to the lab. Measures up to 1000 NTU (nephelometric turbidity unit) with 0.01 NTU resolution. Complete with 0 NTU standard solution Test bottle, 100 NTU standard solution Test bottle, cleaning solution (distilled water), (2) Test bottles and covers, cleaning cloth, six AAA batteries, and hard carrying case.